Friday, August 20, 2010

Blog Survey

1. I was interested in this class.
I want to improve my english writings.
2. 2
3. I enjoy it because I like blogging.
4. I dislike the widgets that are annoying.
5. I like anyones comment.
6. I didn't spend enough time for this.
7. So so...
8. Not really.
9. No.
10. I can find joy.
11. I like all the comments because
my friends don't say bad words about me!
12. Yap!
13. I learned to creat google bloger.
14. It is good enough. So no need 'better.'
15. Yes.


1. c
2. b:naver blog.
3.a
6. b
7. a:Because blog is community.
8. a:to make my blog more popular
9. a:a lot
10. a:Because it is how you decorate your blog!
11. a
12. a:Because it is so funny learning English that way.
13. a:Because lots of people will notice me and
I can make friends in the other world!!!
14. b:because I know all the words that I need to say.
15. I think it should be more joyful!!
16. I like everything about my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment